Blast with Ice or Dry Ice
The IceStorm 90+ blasting machine is the most efficient and environmentally friendly industrila cleaning tool in the industry. The design basis focused on simplicty, which translates through to the exterior, operational controls, and internal workings of the unit.
- Dual ice: The IceStorm 90+ is the worlds first blasting machine to use both H20 ice and C02 ice in the same machine.
- Less Water: The IceStorm 90+ uses 95% less water than traditional blasting and produces negligable airborne contaminants, make there less water waste to clean up and less waste to recycle.
- Applications: The same uncompromised performance of the IceStorm 90 tackling countless applications; lead paint abatament, asbestos removal, marine, grafitti, pulp & papes, food industry, fire & building restoration and many more.
- Non-pressurized hopper
- 41 kg ice or 90 kg of dry ice
- 120V / 12A
- Or 230V / 8A European version
- WEIGHT: 240 kg
- Compact: 106,68 cm x 71,12 cm x 119,38cm (LxWxH)
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 5-13,7 Bar , 5 - 11 m3/min
- Simple operational controls
- PSI gauges measuring pressure in and out
- Variable feed rate: 0 – 5 lbs per minute
- Anodized exterior panels
- 24 month or 1200 hr warranty
- Lower levels of airborne contaminates
- Superios internal ice crusher
- Finely tuned to increase life cycle and efficiency